Love local, get vocal and help shape your Waitākere Ranges Local Board Plan 2020
Local board plans are strategic, three-year plans that are developed in consultation with the community.
As local boards, we are responsible for making decisions on local issues, activities and services. We also advocate on behalf of the local community.
Our role includes:
- Maintaining and upgrading town centres and facilities including parks, beaches, libraries and halls
- Representing community views on local issues
- Caring for the environment and preserving heritage
- Supporting local arts, culture, events, sports and recreation
- Providing grants and partnering with local organisations to deliver community services
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the past three-year term. See our latest Progress and Achievements Report(External link)
and share your ideas for the next three-year plan.