- Tue 30 Apr – Alfriston Hall, Papakura
- Sat 4 May – Bucklands Beach Bowling Club
- Tue 14 May – Arataki Visitors Centre, Oratia
- Sat 1 June – Glen Innes Community Hall
- Tue 18 June – Takapuna Memorial Hall
- Cost: Free
- Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org – 09 307 9279 – Email or call to register
If you are new to trapping and want to begin in your backyard or a small reserve, then these workshops are for you!
This half-day workshop looks at a range of tools for trapping possums, rats and stoats and is being offered by Auckland Council and the Department of Conservation as part of Auckland’s Pest Free 2050 goal.
You will learn how to select the best tool for you, where to place your traps and how to monitor your trapping efforts.
There is no cost to attend and no prior trapping experience is required.